Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pre, Mid or Post tribulation?

To that I say who cares! All that really is important is that we are now having a glorious relationship with Jesus Christ. Its almost like we are saying I will get more prepared in my walk with Christ when the hard times come by the antiChrist. There are Christians today all over the world who already feel like the antiChrist is already where they live. They are being raped, burned, tortured, having everything they own taken away from them while we fat cow Christians argue over the pre, mid or post tribulation therory. That makes Jesus so sad when he sees this. We should instead be praying now, today. For our fellow Brothers and Sisters to with stand their persecution. Paul said I always pray for all of my fellow Brothers and Sisters. He did not say I will only pray for those that I lead to the Lord or for Jewish only Christians. No, he prayed for all of them. Why do we not do that too. Where does the Bible say you pray only for those within your own denominations? Do you know when God looks at the Body of Christ He does not see your denomination but sees your heart and where it stands in your relationship with Him. There will not be no denominations in Heaven and there should not be in who we pray for. I used to say "Dear God I pray for my fellow A/G brethen." I never felt peace saying that and never felt that was God's feelings. Of course it is not His Way. I pray for all of you who in God's Eyes are my Brothers and Sisters for His help and lov eto be with you all, in Jesus' Name I pray.

Jesus really does LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment